Our Mission: To help you craft commercial-quality wines and craft beer at non-commercial pricing!
The Towne Winer opened in 2003 in the south- end of Guelph at the Downey Road Plaza. The proprietors both have their own areas of expertise: Barrie (a.k.a. The Winer) started to make wine 40 years ago while Liz has 30 years experience in the gift trade.
Our micro winery features Trudeau crystal wine stems plus essential wine accessories such as wine decanters and aerators. Our award wining wines are vinted from the world’s best wine kits, pasteurized juices, fresh varietal juices from Italy, California, South America, and of course Niagara.
Our winery offers an inviting atmosphere in which to vint your quality wines. We have an extensive barrel program, we specialize in vinting “with skins on”, varietals and French hybrids. With the help of multi-award winning winemaker, Barrie, the results are commercial quality, age-worthy wines for you to enjoy and share with your friends. For the home wine-maker/ brewer we also offer supplies and related wine and beer making equipment.
We don’t sell “special pricing”. We create maximum value and quality in every price point/kit/juice category for you. The results of quality wine making are that you will enjoy wines of more complexity, taste, finish and body. Good wines takes time. And we stand behind this goal and our mission: providing you value & quality with your wining experience with us.
Why Wine With Us?
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Personalized service, start to finish
- Customized wine & barrel ageing programs
- Elegant gift baskets for personal & corporate
- Superior water quality
(5-stage carbon filtration plus U-V Sterilization)
- International multiple award winning winemaker
- Comfortable and inviting atmosphere for your winning
- Minimal use of additives & preservatives in your wine
- Buy local! We specialize in sourcing premium Niagara juices
- Essential wine accessories, stemware, decanters, and aerators
- We are not a franchise so we are not supply controlled nor limited
- Continual sourcing for the best new products in every price and quality category
- All reds vinted with skins on, to enhance: colour, complexity, flavour, body, and aroma
- Continual improvement program of our wine making techniques to vint the best possible wines for our winers
For a quick look at The Towne Winer overview
click on our brochure below
Associated and Affiliated Locations
If you are interested in owning and operating such a lifestyle business and would like more information please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call (519) 824-9191.